ALA 6.67% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

pivot points

1. 4,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Hi All

As the Nanjing presentation is only a couple of days away I am hesitant to call it a tipping point because the AGM, only a week later could also be considered to be a tipping point and what about the mediation meeting just before the AGM.... doubt if that could be called a tipping point.

So what else could be considered to be the next tipping point? is it the submission of the CTD to the Australian TGA before the end of CY 2016, or could be contracts 2,3 and 4 for Zolpimist, or an announcement and terms of the Zolpimist manufacturer. Could it be the notice of a pre NDA with the FDA for SUD oo2?

Maybe after the Nanjing presentation will we be privy to what is happening with Pfizer or anyone else interested in using Oromist technology? could that be a tipping point?...we know that the lodging of the patent wasn't a tipping point, but maybe its acceptance late next year could be the tipping point?

Finally, could the tipping point be SUD 001 and its pivotal PK study? or its lodgement as a NDA in the USA by the end of 2017?

I reckon we are lucky to have all these pivot points to look forward to over what's left in 2016 and 2017.

Could Berlin Pharma disappear and could we be talking about a TO or our first dividend?...that would be a pivot point.

Roll on Wednesday.

Kippax
    NN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $147.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $121.1K 836.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 751784 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 364430 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.