AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Pixie, page-17

1. 84,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    thanks jstall,

whilst I picked some very good stocks over the years - most I picked too early -- AJX was one of my better one's timing wise ---------- but, really - only on SP - which is important for a cheap entry - but, business wise - my call was probably a bit early.

to me, it's like a cake - you get all the ingredients together - preheat the oven, put the thing in - and then wait - and, wait and wait.

You check it when it should be ready - it's not - so, you close the oven and wait -- 'again'.

On the way, you can see the rise - but, it is only promise - not the finished thing - your expectations are far in advance of the reality.

So to with AJX -- we checked to see if it was done last numbers ------ it wasn't - so, close the door and wait a bit.

You are closer than me with the actuals atm I would think - but, I am thinking maybe 2 quarters ahead at this stage for numbers that will really be giving us a nice trend up.

Oh, yes, the line looks good right now - but, there is no real substance to it yet - like pillars holding up a floor ---------- but, 2 more quarters and there should be IMO.

Of course - we have the chance of a whale coming - and, that would throw the cat among the birdies for our friends who have exited to 'see how it goes'.

I think Nick's prediction of burn rate break even by or before 30 June will prove correct this time - at least I hope so - but, of course, we may not know that before the report for that quarter - so, I will be patient.

I always seem to be in pain in the bum stocks --- solid stocks that always have something possibly huge coming down the track at you - so, even when you know the market may move against it for a while - it isn't long enough to get out with the ability to get back in without taking a huge risk of getting stuck out in the snow.

Lets face it - - no matter how solid the business is -- we enter and exit via a shareprice -- and, no matter who is stuffing around with the shareprice - or to what level ------ I really think that if a polymer deal with a major supplier (particularly electronics) comes hurtling down the pipe - then, no amount of stuffing around by sicko's or greed manipulators will stop a gap on the chart that you can drive a truck through ------------ then, bang goes any chance at all of an entry at these prices or less.

Interesting dilemma for many I suspect.

I am just sitting pat ------------ not like a deer in the headlights I hope - more like sitting in a recliner by the side of the road waiting for the heavy traffic to pass

I wait.

Patiently

Oh, btw - although the reason for your visit to the US was an absolute tragedy - the look you got at the business and the timing for the shareprice as it is now - is an absolute gem for you.

Timing eh? All timing -------------- if the timing is right - you don't have to do much else ----- good luck to you.

I have to say - if this shareprice thing continues for a while longer and if I have a few moves come home personally earlier than I am planning - then, I too am thinking of increasing position rather than sitting pat --------------------- greed is kicking in

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $169 15.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 146350 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2538461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.