AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

It is my understanding that AJX has been nominated as the...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It is my understanding that AJX has been nominated as the SPECIFIED FR treatment for military clothing. This means the Military must commit to AJX's costs, because they are not giving the Primary garment supplier the option of using a cheaper/inferior FR treatment.

For the government to commit to AJX's cost they will need to pass an appropriation bill. This is what Nick will have been spending most of his time assisting with on at Capitol Hill IMO.

Being a specified supplier makes it near impossible to announce any accurate forecast $$$ for military contracts until the garments we are treating are confirmed. Frustrating in the short/medium term, but rewarding in the long term,

Capital raising is the only area that concerns me with AJX.

I think BAL vs A2M is a great comparison. Both young companies providing same/similar product with massive demand and on the same trajectory. Both have inflated SP's that are based on potential with Market Caps of approx. $1billion. One currently has a SP of $10 and the other $1.66, the difference is shares on offer.

I think AJX will be in a similar position to BAL and A2M in 2017. The value of the SP will be determined by the shares on offer.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $0 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1321407 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.