AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Pixie, page-52

1. 25,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Makeattack

Firstly I have been in shares for about forty years and trading for about 20. What I have found is that research is of less and less use due to the manipulation that is becoming a daily event so I have been doing some research on their activities to recognize and benefit from their work

I have read great long discussions regarding the recent drop in SP for AJX and basically they are all meaningless because "bot people" have sent the price down and when they finish they will send it up or allow it to recover to it's proper price

As to only being used on developing companies it is a system used on any company which although basically a good company gets a bit of bad press and these people use that and are assisted by shareholders who bad mouth their own stock to get the price down so that they can buy low and sell at a higher figure

The manipulation from insiders we can't track or do anything about but I believe that we can play the bots at their own game

So my message to others is look at what they (bots)are doing and benefit from it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.