AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Pixie, page-53

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Kingpins, not sure I can agree with research being of less and less use. In the end, the financial fundamental value of a company will always be realised eventually regardless of the shorter-term manipulation. I have found for me, my best success has been in early detection of potential companies, buying in decent quantities before they've appreciated significantly and selling them down to a free carried state on the rise. Then I don't care what the manipulators do. Very few of these potential companies go on to be successes (that's just reality) and once the fundamental news changes, I sell out. Because I am free-carried I still come out on top. But on the rare occassion a company will succeed to end point and in this scenario you can make ALOT of money as long as you are PATIENT. Many aren't and sell out prematurely.

If you follow this strategy with a long-term view you only need ONE success. Everything you do after that is cream.

Some prefer to trade. I find this hard work, it's a job, it's stressful, and it's rather boring. I prefer my current job.

There will always be manipulators. Wherever there is money to be made there are manipulators. Gambling, drugs, real estate, construction, politics, you name it. Share market is no different. There's always someone out there trying to get hold of what's rightfully yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14500 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 206022 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.54am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.