AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Pixie, page-5

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hmmm, my feeling is that unless some magic fairy waves a wand over the US then the conditions for listing that we want are not soon - hence we would more than likely have no raise for that.

Also - I didn't get the feeling that he thought he would raise at all - but, that he just didn't want to say it would never happen. Indeed, he seems very comfortable with how things are going.

The growth comment - if one combines that with the ????????? over polymers - then, well, that might be different.

I had forgotten about polymers when I initially asked about military and his visit.

So, I asked him later ---------- "
    is there any chance of a left field whale contract coming soon via polymer's?

No trade secrets needed - just an idea."

this was the answer -

"More than 100% yes"

so, there it is ------------ no inside info. as it has already been published anyway - but, just the boss's personal opinion.

I have got some polymer contacts in Europe and get the drop on things occasionally - the place is hot.

I have no idea what it means for us 'growth' wise ---------- ie. will we just have to whip out the back and grab a few drums -- or a lot more to do than that - but, I do know that the top and bottom lines will be massively effected if we are near the larger figure monthly that has been suggested.

What I also know is that the industry is a frantic thing - if one has it - the others are like seagulls on chips.

ATM - the feeling I get is that Nick is in cruise mode - ie. very comfortable with this year - and leading into next ------------- but, it's like fishing ---------- if, all of a sudden, you hook a big bugger - you just might have to whip across to the tackle shop and buy a bigger landing net.

If we hook a monster - I ain't going to complain about needing a bit more tackle

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.