AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Pixie, page-8

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Thanks Pinto - as always!

I'm a long-term holder, heavily (over) invested, and still well in the green. But despite my belief in the company, I'm only human and the last 12 months have certainly unsettled me at times. I get particularly edgy because several of my family have invested - on my recommendation - but paid more than the recent share price - and I hate seeing them in the red because of my tip off.

I recall your strong warnings some time back (a year ago???). You said that the big players will use "every trick in the book" - and some not even in the book - to get us to sell our shares to them. At times like we've had lately, I remember those words of wisdom and think "Here we go again! Another attempt to get at us!".

It is certainly very reassuring to have confirmation from NC, via your good self and others, that all is going ahead as expected - or even better. I know how precious NC's time is, so rely on such feedback rather than interrupting him.

Thanks so much to all those who keep us "also rans" updated. It makes a huge difference to our confidence levels!

Best wishes and good luck to all from Jeff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.