RFG 0.00% 6.7¢ retail food group limited

Pizzas & Donuts for thought...., page-81

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    There lies the problem - more store rollouts as we head into a recession/recessionary environment do not equate to increased earnings. The corporate store portfolio will likely encounter problems and will set the company bank financially. Franchisees-owned store growth will not materialise - the cost of capital (interest rate) is likely to stay higher for longer, and the bad history of this company is still too recent for people to forget (hint: I think they will re-brand at some stage).

For immigrants, what data point to base your statement that immigrants will get a visa by purchasing these franchises and not from other franchises? Is it based on your experience, as I have not seen/heard anything about this? And what sort of number are we talking about in terms of purchases by immigrants for visas? Does it move the needle?

Also, why do you think the market is selling off this stock, and no whale has emerged to scoop it up? We have TIGA ceasing to be a substantial holder, and Castle Point selling down without increasing their stakes since. What else might be selling now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.