MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

pj - the king of fluff

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    PLEASE READ THE EMAIL THREADS BOTTOM UP

Thanks for the lesson and the lecture, Pat. Perhaps you should remember that it was the management that developed the concept and the technology and took it into the the very industry that is at the forefront of the social networking arena.

As I said, you are either a believer or you are not

Cheers
    Peter J
    On 08/07/2011, at 7:04 PM, PS wrote:

G?day Peter,

An update for the shareholders who have invested their hard earned is all that is asked. We would not want the memo to compromise any current activity in any way. We are not stupid.

My negativity is in no way shape or form towards the concept, industry or technology, its towards management only. Accountability, communication and honesty is what I expect and demand as a shareholder. As I will remind you, the mystery box was touted by Professor Fulwood at the roadshows. Since the time the communication has ceased on this matter and the honesty is being questioned as shareholders continue to wonder whether it is exists.

I don?t particularly care about other companies as I have invested in MMZ not Zynga, nor FML and the like. Please focus on MMZ.

Please elaborate via email what MMZ is developing, size, scope and end objectives. I am not interested in anything else. Let?s get back on track and focus on MMZ only.

I tried calling a while back, you missed my call and then you returned the call and I wasn?t available and you advised my office that you would call back but you didn?t so I am happy for you to advise via email.

Cheers

PS

Sent: Friday, 8 July 2011 9:24 AM
    To: PS
    Subject: Re: MMZ

Pat, the company will issue a detailed release to ASX when it is appropriate. We are not going to put out announcements just for the sake of doing so when that information may jeopardise matters we are finalising or take away from our internal marketing schedules.

The point that you overlook in relation to Zynga is contained in your own comment..."Zynga is a beast of its own so you cannot make a fair comparison". You are correct - Zynga is a beast, but it was not considered a "beast" 18 months ago. We saw around 150 people when we initially presented our concept to Australian investors at that time. (I understand you were amongst them). Not one single person in those different audiences had ever heard the name Zynga - let alone knew what they did. The comparison was not about Zynga itself but about where they were in terms of market awareness at the same point in their development cycle.

We have on staff one of Zynga's ex head guys, so we know the Zynga pathway, achievements, timetables etc, extremely well. The point that I was making was that if you had have been a shareholder in Zynga at the same point in their development profile, you would have had the same criticism's. Exactly the same negatives were thrown at Fortescue, 18 months into their story when they stated that had a world class mine. Well 4 years on - guess what! There are many other examples, I can throw up in the same technology space in the US, who have gone through the same development profile. Alternatively, give me one current Australian company who has achieved sustained market success and acceptance in their first 20 months.

I guess you are a believer or you are not. I am, therefore, somewhat confused by your amazing negativity while you remain a shareholder. Happy to have a discussion with you on what we are developing - the size, scope and end objectives - but little point in doing so to someone that just wants to criticise.

Cheers
    Peter J
    On 07/07/2011, at 11:03 PM, PS wrote:

Ok let?s assume you have responded to all phone calls and emails?this matter can now be put to bed. How about you now focus on debating the real issues Peter as mentioned below? How long will this company keep dancing around the real issues?

Issue a shareholder memorandum and regain some respect from the shareholders!

Sent: Wednesday, 6 July 2011 11:08 PM

Not a lot of point in debating the issue then.

Please note that it was you who made the allegation that shareholders had contacted me without response - so I am not sure what privacy issues you refer to. If they had done this then their names have already been sent to me, voluntarily. It serves no useful purpose making allegations about a failure or a discourtesy on my part and then not identifying those persons and falling back on 'I cannot under privacy laws - please.
    On 06/07/2011, at 10:15 PM, PS wrote:

Peter,

I don?t want to breach any privacy laws so the names will not be disclosed.

As far as the share price is concerned it is also more than 400% below its high so I would not be celebrating just yet.

While the company refuses to explain what the mystery box is, I will and cannot take this company seriously. The company employed the services of Professor Fulwood and promoted this mystery box throughout the MMZ roadshow and never to be heard of since.

Zynga is a beast of its own so you cannot make a fair comparison.

MMZ hasn?t even traded any stock on the OTC markets, confirming that we cannot be compared to Zynga.

As a shareholder, are you privileged enough to know what this mystery box is? Is it a crock?

Sent: Wednesday, 6 July 2011 9:56 PM

Hi Pat, further to my earlier email could you please advise the names of the "many shareholders" who have contacted me without response. I am anxious to respond to those shareholders if I have, unintentionally failed to respond to them.

You should be aware that 'social photography', (a sector that Hot Shot Media first identified and conceptualised) is now one of the hottest spaces on the whole social media space. You should also note the dramatic emergence of the social networking and social gaming spaces within the prospective IPO arena over the past couple of months. 'Zynga' (a company we identified as a certain IPO success, 18 months ago) is now preparing for a huge IPO at extraordinary values. 'Living Social', likewise.

What you are witnessing is the emergence into the public company arena of like companies who have spent 5 to 6 years developing their product, their market interest and awareness - we are 18 months old. If Hot Shot Media/Mooter made a mistake it was bringing it to the public markets at the beginning. You should also be aware that the company's price was then $0.002 - so we are up 400% on a origin point.

You should also remember that I am personally a very substantial shareholder so I can very easily..."put myself in their shoes"

Cheers
    Peter J
    On 06/07/2011, at 9:10 PM, PS wrote:

Peter,

The company has shielded itself from the shareholders far too long now. The shareholders deserve an update/shareholder memo. My emails are on behalf of other shareholders and do not expect to receive any privileged information. I understand how this mug?s game works.

How do expect shareholders and prospective shareholders to take this company seriously. A mystery box was touted over a year ago?where and what is it? I?m not expecting you to answer that, but the company is using corporate spin to keep people hanging. It is very unprofessional and misleading. A simple update would allow the company to regain some respect from the investor community.

You owe to the shareholders?put yourself in their shoes!!

Regards

PS

Sent: Wednesday, 6 July 2011 10:24 AM
    Subject: MMZ

Hi Pat, John Diddams has forwarded your email to me. You say.."Many shareholders have attempted to contact management IE Peter Jermyn on several occasions yet management have not been respectful enough to even respond".

Could you please advise, who those shareholders are and when they contacted me and how. To my knowledge and from my records, there are no emails or sms's from shareholders that I have not responded to.

As previously advised, I cannot give a shareholder any material information that is not available to the market. Every time anything is mentioned to certain shareholders that information is immediately posted on Hot Copper and in many cases, distorted.

We will make an ASX announcement immediately upon finalisation of key agreements and alliance arrangements currently being reviewed

Regards Peter J
    --
    Peter Jermyn | Chairman

Dear John,

Please advise when the management of MMZ propose to have the common decency to issue a shareholder memorandum any time

Many shareholders have attempted to contact management IE Peter Jermyn on several occasions yet management have not been respectful enough to even respond.

I would expect a response in due course and at the very least an update on where this company is heading ie Where is this mystery box that was discussed this time last year?

Cheers

PS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.