SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Yes I am in till 2020 maybe even longer and you can say SAS is...

1. 5,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1244
    Yes I am in till 2020 maybe even longer and you can say SAS is paying me they will pay me over $8 million when this reaches $3 and it will one day. (The market will)
    Proof of concept has been done and revenue coming in from Dimonds it's really not upraming it's the truth.
    Them 2 things is what I have been waiting for,
    For quite a while now that it has been done and proven I'm very relaxed with my investment.
    Now I'm just waiting for large contracts to come in and all I can say there working on potential contract now in Africa ,
    this is shimir 4th day now there working on potential deals altho it was a public Holliday in Nigeria yesterday let's just see what he comes out of there with.
    And One last thing just to correct you SAS have never mentioned that they want to have the monopoly of the equatorial region and has mentioned many times that competition will come and there is plenty of room for other competitors in fact he says this just shows there is money to be made if other company's try to compete with us (SAS)
    Now is this upraming or the truth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.