MIX 0.00% 21.7¢ mirvac industrial trust

pkf reit monitor 2011

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Has anyone read the PKF REIT monitor for 2011 which was released on Friday?

http://www.pkf.com.au/publications/Research/REITMonitor2011PKFAsiaPacific.pdf

Its an assessment of the AREIT environment and lists all the various REITS (20 or so) on the ASX providing statistical info to compare them.

Its written each year by Ed Psalis who is considered an expert on the subject often being interviewed on Business Sunday, ABC Business Today as well as international news programs such as Sky Business news.

Leaving out those AREITS that are on the cusp of collapse MIX leads the discount to NTA at 81%!!!!!!

It also says that aussie AREIT's are the cheapest (and in most cases most stable) of Asia's property trusts.

The only negative related to MIX in the report is its portion of debt maturing has grown from 54% in 2010 to 74% in 2011.

MIX has risen by over 300% in the last 9 months or so and is still a gold mine just as long as it survives another year.

At 7-8cents its still a bargain and i will be kicking myself if i dont buy more but i just wish id had the nerve at 3cents....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.