BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Pl GT company commands circa $1B MC, page-6

1. 85 Posts.
    The sound studio addition plans were pulled out of mothballs today in the hopes Benitec will hit this on out, not only out of the park, but out of the bloody continent. Sarcasm. I believe in Hoy, but then I believe in Crystal Light cuz I believe in me.

Good luck holders, I see no reason to buy back in with no news or CEO, but I reserve the right to buy back in, given the right set of circumstances. Hoy, I sense they are maybe past your time, but the 80's Brit band, "The Cure" did a rip roaring 4 sold out sets at the Hollywood Bowl over the course of four days. The sounds these guys put out with the intro play between the Bass line and the front man, lead, vocals, song writer Lead Guitar Robert Smith gives his audience 110% at every performance. It's like you're back in the mid '80's and Smith has arguably taken over for Jagger as the best R&R, blues, ska, new wave band to come out of England since, well, the Stones, not to compare than to Mick and the boys. Sorry rant. GL BLT, GL HOY All the best.

Sentiment is not held, sold my substantial share when the writing was on the walls with Carl et al. I hope to buy back in, but I might have to buy my wife something Tiffany related before that occurs. Pease AU, we love you in the USA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.