SPO 0.00% $1.71 spotless group holdings limited

So true - we're just a guppy amongst whales. I traded SGH when...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    So true - we're just a guppy amongst whales. I traded SGH when it was on it's way down and fortunately got out with a bit of profit. The day after I sold, the stock plummeted and I always think back to that moment and the poor souls who held or who had huge amounts of super in there. I guess the point I wanted to make was that retail investors have absolutely no idea what's going on in the business unless it's stated in an announcement, and even that leaves room for misinterpretation. Who's to know what will be announced and when? It's all chance imo. Bellamy's is another example too, although overvalued initially, no one suspected the company was diving until management announced a sneaky trading halt. It could have just as well been good news but who could have known?

Anyway that's my rant over. I don't know how people do this. The stress and time involved with shares outweighs the benefit imo. If you divide the profit/loss you make by the time and effort spent researching you'll find it equates to a part time job (well for me it did).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.