DOW 1.62% $5.66 downer edi limited

place your dow bets, page-7

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    wad (without a doubt) hedge fund manipulation.

has been present for many trading days but not like today.

it became too obvious once having posted this thread 42 mins from dow close. up ..... then crash crash down.

7 days to the hear of first major hedgy casulty ??

my post 'thats it folks' of the 02/05 can now read 'stay away until the suiciders stop falling off the top balconies'.

imo weds in oz will crash well thro minus 10% from the axo peak of 5318.2 11/05 and go past the 4786.38 target to give me the clear signal of the prolonged bear market i was thinking about

aimho of course

just read my back posts (the serious ones) to get my complete picture.

Soros is a bit late calling for a commodities bust, isn't he ?

and don't forget berney is only doing his job

fwiw
    berney will do a bit o calming if the dollar gets to strong. it's too early for much of that. watch the trade figures and those inflation numbers. rates up - June's a + .25% certainty, another must follow. i'll stick still with oct .25% he's behind the curve by .5 -.75

and remember things can turn on a sixpence, so watch for really unexpected things and allow for that. i'll shout here for what i see should it be of any use to any of you.

now what were you doin 4 weeks ago ? ok remembered ! ... now that's how quickly things can and do move. get the picture ? have a good day and don't chase losses. there are STILL some excellent profits out there to be taken. don't be greedy.

be good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.66
Change
0.090(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $3.801B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.61 $5.66 $5.58 $6.742M 1.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3997 $5.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.67 10618 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.