AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

I saw MF looking at a REALLY big jet powered cat at the Sydney...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I saw MF looking at a REALLY big jet powered cat at the Sydney boat show a few months back,you know the ones they make in Tassy.He said he needs one so he can go out deep sea fishing with Chip and Klops once theyve got the sp to one dollar.He recons he'll be in the BHP/RIO/CVRD league when the sp gets this high.

Oh btw he also said he doesnt give a flying continental about how many shares he issues as they are going to have so much cash coming from their assorted orifices that it wont matter if they have 5 billion on issue.Thats as long as zinc gets to $5,000/t like he said at Indaba.

He still thinks it will go this high but just in case it doesnt he's put $75 million on the first in the first at Randwick on Saturday.If it doesnt come in he will be really upset as he wont be able to do his deep sea fishing with the boys as his boat wont be big enough to keep up with the other guys.

I'll tell you what MF,how about you just issue another 500 million and put a few mill on each fav at Randwick Saturday and stop muckin about.

Wahst the old saying?

In for a penny......

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.