VTI 0.00% 14.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

It is almost always disappointing when directors issue more...

1. 6,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    It is almost always disappointing when directors issue more shares. However, in this instance, assuming that they are not getting in more money to line their own pockets, I have to say it does bode well what they plan to use the money for. This statement does come across that the director knows more than they wish to tell: “This Placing will allow us to expand both our global presence and production capacity immediately to meet the growing demand for Virotec’s technologies."

Where is the 'growing demand' coming from? I am sure the directors are in the middle of more deals than they wish to let out. Hence the urgency of increasing production capacity to meet demand. Otherwise, since they are projecting to make a maiden profit, why not use the profit to grow slowly. Why issue shares and need the money so urgently? And note also, there is not much of a discount at 30p.

Anyway, that is my take of the situation. I could be absolutely wrong but I am not too disappointed this time round.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11013 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.