PBI premier bionics limited

re: bargain buying pbio's Hi again Blokes, love your confidence...

1. 9,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    re: bargain buying pbio's Hi again Blokes, love your confidence and IMO it is very well founded - as I said in a SLT sting yesterday, another consideration and reason to be bullish is that this overall market sector has been quite neglected and almost forgotten for some time.

Right now resources are starting to top out (IMO) and this will mean deep pockets (instos) will re-focus on other lines of business - Biomeds and Biotechs are my pick for the next, HOT, (red hot) growth sector, particularly the quality end.

Many stocks out there are representing brilliant value right now, some even have cash value's equal to (or very near) their current SP's!!

This can't last, settle in and enjoy the ride, and don't forget to ask your bank to make sure their is enough room in your account!!

To hell with the tax, get the profits and use them to make even more, then deal with tax etc later.

I am convinced that the next "BIO BOOM" is just around the corner!

As I have said before, (and I know I am preaching to the converted) "Buy in doom, sell in boom"!

Sleep well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.