NXS 4.08% 23.5¢ next science limited

placement at 32c, page-7

1. 27 Posts.
    Thanks for the sentiment but I don't really want anyone to feel sorry for me. Yes I am a holder.

Sure the raising is dilutive but management has the responsibility to tread a sensible path between financial security and realising the full potential of its assets.

Without cash the latter WILL NOT HAPPEN. The impact of this dilution(1) will in my opinion be far outweighed by the full realisation of NXS assets(2). And unfortunately the cap raising (1) was a necessary step that had to be taken to achieve that (2). Why was it necessary...we can dwell on the past and point fingers and moan if we wish but that in my view isn't productive and the number one thing all NXS holders should care about is making sure that THE FULL VALUE OF NXS ASSETS is ultimately achieved.

Without the capital raising, is perhaps a bit like the dumb guy on deal or no deal who goes for broke and loses everything.......when perhaps taking a big part of a big thing might have been far better than nothing.

And to the short term traders that moan about this unexpected even that ruined their "short term" "sure thing" "quick win" big profit?......unfortunately that is the inherent risk with trading...it comes with the territory and to succeed these events have to be prepared for and managed accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $68.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $5.012K 20.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21848 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 145820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.