AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

I was asked the same rhetoric questions when I said that share...

1. 1,010 Posts.
    I was asked the same rhetoric questions when I said that share price will come from 2.9c down to 2 cents..

I suggest that you read the announcements, also check the history of the company, also look at the trends, or even a simple common sense view, company is doing an SPP and shares are usually very cheap on SPPs to get most shareholders to average down...

There are many variables and I believe sp will go very close to 2cents very soon whilst the SPP is in action... so those selling at 1.7 may regret selling at that level as they could get around 2 cents if they have a bit more patience.

A very long time back I learned that in the market lots of money move from the impatience to the patience, so in my view the sell off and the SPP value has created an opportunity for people to make some profits in the very short term.

DYOR and remember trading is not for everyone, as you can see there are many of them here in HC and they become wingers if their stocks start sliding down. They only want to see their stocks going up, but if they go down they start blaming everybody else. with this I am not saying that I like AKK management, I in particular do not like RC style of management I think he is not a good manager for a small cap like AKK.

Anyway, my last post on this subject until I see 2 cents, bye for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.