AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

placement at around 2 cents by end of march , page-7

1. 13 Posts.
    I am leaning the same way..

Although I can't see it happening in March.

I think they will themselves more time, so they have a chance to sign an JV deal where they receive a heap of prepayment cash via unearned revenue with the deal, this will also the give the options more of a chance to get closer to getting in the money. I think if they are able to pull this off they will not require a capital raising.

However, I think it is likely that a Capital raising will occur in September if AKK are unable to make the above happen.

I think if a capital raising was to occur around the stocks current price it would limit the possible upside to much for my personal risk-reward view of the company.

A dam shame really because I think the company been moving along nicely during the last 8 months or so (besides their communication). The real damage was done years ago by having the company continually diluted. Would have been great if they had taken the initiative to save a million dollars worth of unnecessary operating expenses earlier.

Lets hope management is able to construct a great JV deal in the near future so the 3 cent resistance is broken and AKK finally goes on a bit of a run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.