GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

placement based on todays low..., page-67

1. 23,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    "No integrity, no honor...no self respect."

once more the deceiptful t4p accuses others when he knows he speaks of himself.
    There is no proof in what you posted, even t4p knows this yet attempts to justify...why do you think this is?

You can prove it very easily tomorrow but you won't because you don't hold 900,000 shares.
    Rather than own up you attempt to run and hide and only other dishonest holders could possibly support your lies.
    I am sure most are not but we have seen already those that post wothout any integrity what so ever come to support your lies.

So come on all you others that are full of bs...come add your support sop everyone can see what you truly stand for.

This stock hopefully has been a great lesson to a lot of members.

No matter how eloquent the messenger speaks...what his his agenda?

any people with the smallest amount of intellect will see what t4p is doing.

He has been caught out yet still peddles the same rubbish accusing everyone that doesn't support his views.

he is weak because he can't admit to reading our posts.

Deceptive, cowardly and dishonest is our t4p. But he can't call me slanderous....he has me on ignore lol.

Some of you have been caught already and not just on GDN.

but you so much want to believe that you will forgive anything he say, the lies, the accusations, just as long as the price goes back up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.