GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

placement based on todays low..., page-94

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Tate,

Before I put you on ignore I wanted to point out that none of the people you mentioned mind differing opinions. What I hate is negative opinions continually pushed on a stock with no technical basis which adds no value. In regards to your comment that I am fully invested, if I was I would be very interested to read a negative post about fundamental problems with the stock. This way I could cut my losses and move on. The problem is that I have never seen a technical post demonstrating this. All I see is people putting up pictures of dogs in the paper saying “Haha this is your stock … a dog ... with different flees”. I see this stuff all the time on GPN, the down rampers merely talk trash about the stock and contribute zero technical information to the thread.

As for the old cliché response “Doing it for the newbies” ha ha well I am not going to waste my time with this comment as it has been used so many times. Unfortunately people like you are becoming more and more common and are making hot copper less and less useful. It is a shame but I guess it is a victim of its own success.

Keep in mind the further this site degenerates the less likely people like T4P, Warnie, 2old2slow and Sir Knight will share their research with others. That would be a real shame.

You are ignored and I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.