LCY 7.69% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

I do not post that frequently as if one takes an opposing view...

1. 322 Posts.
    I do not post that frequently as if one takes an opposing view to the majority you usually get abused. My personal view was that the estimations were very optomistic, but i am a long term holder of both Fully paid and OB options. Do not mistake what i am saying i would have loved the stock to go to 30c plus on the announcement and in this market would have been very tempted to sell with the hope of buying back at a lower price after the euphoria died down.
    A lesson for all holders of this stock is never get emotionally involved with your stock, the previous weeks of estimations were wild, erratic and illustrated how little contributors know, (i include myself), its invaraibly built on emotion and what one wants to happens.
    Reality tends to be a wet towel accross the face.
    The company has access to a quality asset, now has the funds to develop and if you strip away all the previous mutterings and look at the company as it currently stands, with what is going to happen, why would you not invest in it, it is basically at the preliminary stage of being a quality iron ore producer.
    I think many HC contributors were short term, hoping for quick a capital gain and have now lost a considerable amount of their capital, thats the ups and downs of short term speculation for you.
    The rest of us now have to sit back and hope that the development of this company is now expedited and that our medium to longer term outlook is a significantly higher share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.206K 169.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 337730 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 87803 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.