AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

placement facility

1. 145 Posts.
    Hi all I'm new to trading shares and this is my first time dealing with AGMs, Proxy Forms and Explanatory Memorandum's of listed companies.
    What is a Placement Facility?
    I'm reading through resolution 7, it does not seem to say who they want to issue shares to. Who do they want to issue shares to?
    Or are they hoping to have this facility so they can issue shares in (as payment) exchange for resources, assets, exploration, project costs studies to companies that provide these services, if they need to (by having approval this means they are able to issue shares if / when they need to).
    If further shares are issued, how do we calculate the dilution to our existing shares, what is the formulae and is this important for all holders to know how much their shares have been diluted?
    I understand that dilution is when a company issues more shares and this makes the existing shares worth less than they were before the issue of more shares.
    Any comments, and assistance with this I greatly appreciate so I can understand better and make a more informed decision when it comes to exercising my vote.
    Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.