KAL 0.00% 2.6¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

placement for dummies, page-5

1. 326 Posts.
    You just got diluted (i.e more shares noe on issue for less than then market price) and the discount (benefit) was handed to new investors at your expense.

Lazy directors who couldn't be bothered to do a rights issue which would have gone to all shareholders.

You can dismiss it all you like but the bottom line is, management kicked the existing shareholders in the teeth.

The upside for Kal shareholders now is the gold price. Its tracking north so this should benefit Kal shareholders if only the shareholders new what the resources was worth. We have grade and some pictures and that's about it.

Its probably worth 20 cents but who knows. I want to see them infill drilling the low grade stuff and then wheel those results out to the market like they have been doing with the higher grade sections. There is a pile of sub 1.7 g/t material here which doesn't much get referred to.

Selene? Lots of questions here? Lots of low grade material.

By the way when a director says this is for the patient, sell out and buy back in 6 months time, nothings going to happen for a long while

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.151M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 376806 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 32755 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.