MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

How many on here thought that it WOULDN'T retrace back to 45...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    How many on here thought that it WOULDN'T retrace back to 45 cents.
    As soon as I heard that there was a CR at 45 cents, there was an increased likelyhood that we would see 45 cents soon!

Well today we achieved that. It's not the first time we've seen it with a stock & it won't be the last. Now that we have touched the placement price, we ALL have an opportunity to 'get involved', at or near the placement price so to speak & we too can be like the "mates of mates"! Where's everyone's problem now?

We all need to learn that there are ALWAYS opportunities in the stock market. It was a pretty good signal for me that I could have sold at 51 cents & got back in today at 45 - 46 cents if I was a trader but instead, as an investor for the long term, I chose to advantage myself by accumulating a little more at what looks like the bottom.................for now! It may change within hours but I'm not going to come on here & blame him or blame her or blame this group of people etc, etc........should my excercise not work out.
    Once again, the choice was ALL mine. I'm sure everyone else on here, whether for or against the goings on of the last week, really have no one else to blame for the VERY decision that was made to be a holder of MEO shares as we speak!
    As I said before, the choices in the stock market are simple ones. Buy or sell!

What is noticeably different by reading many posts on HC is the varying temperaments of people that post & I'm sure that there must be a direct co-relation between having a volatile sense of comfort when it comes to trading & doing your dough!!

Just my thoughts!
    Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.