GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

placement is not good, page-2

1. 3,782 Posts.
    the announcement speaks to financing risk but i find it hard to reconcile these comments regarding financing given that the original agreements provided that ansteel would take care of this for gbg...don't believe that we are getting the full story with these guys but the big holders would have been briefed adequately and i expect that they would have made a rational decision on the facts available, somehow i doubt that we would have been in a position to dictate terms, something more like "you take this deal or else we withdraw/enter into dispute" and then the share price would have gone to 15cents most likely in this environment, oh well, there is always the volume expansion to look to to recoup some funds, what were they talking, was it 35mtpa? i wonder which juniors would be offering their first born to have access to such a deal right now!

p.s. they could have been completely ruthless on the subscription price, as it stands 85cents, while it hurts, is the price for raising a big chunk of money in the present environment, now we must all put this behind us and look to an improvement in the environment and the volume expansion story with a guaranteed buyer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.