SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi WestcottIt's been a while since i spoke to you. I wish i knew...

1. 184 Posts.
    Hi Westcott

It's been a while since i spoke to you. I wish i knew the answer to that one mate.IMO the SDL model shows it's probably one of the the most exciting and cost effective[all be it with a high capex]soon to be iron ore mining projects in the world.I won't bore you with the figures because you already know it's potential and quite honestly i don't know anyone else that has researched this company more than you have. I myself have done six years study on SDL and have owned them for over five nailbiting years. I have, so to speak put nearly all my eggs in the one basket with this baby and sooner or later the exit strategy is going to come into place for me. Like you and many others we all know its potential, and that 57c or 50c does'nt represent great shareholder value, but thats just business.
    The Chinese will continue to toy with us because they simply can and they don't give a hoot coz to them it's just their way of getting the job done.
    The wife is sick of me banging on about SDL and thats fair enough[note to self;don't discuss stocks with wife].
    When i find those greener pastures and the next 10 bagger i will let you know mate.

Cheers

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.