LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

placement news, page-15

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    VAMO>>>>>>does this mean that the price was manipulated downwards to $3.70 so that a private placement could be done at that price?

Heaven forbid no! Price. Manipulated? On the Australian Share Market!!!

Well, maybe. Put it this way. would you? I know many who would sell into the market to lower the price so they get more shares for their $100m when the price is set at end of days trade.

Or, if thats too complicated, simply reverse the logic. Would they BUY shares on Friday on market, having the effect of pushing the share price UP, meaning they get LESS shares when the price is struck at the closing price? Exactly

I do apologise, I know you were being sarcastic also.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>I am guessing the instos weren't interested at $4+ and hence a sell-off was required.

These guys are not in it for the love. They will push price down as much as they can. They are probably interested at $5 & $6 but will still push the price down

>>>>>Now that it is done we could see $5 soon IMO

well think about it, who do you think now wants the share price to go UP, could it be the same people who pushed it down? note they want to see the value of their investment rise, and possibly even pre June 30 also. either way expect them to all be buying on market also. its in their interest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.