AVM 11.5% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

placement not to happen, page-5

1. KKR
    1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    Yes quite disappointing. But as you say Charlie, we don’t need the money immediately. Probably over $120 million still in the bank and no debt.

As I have said some time ago, I don’t think we will have to pay too much out to the government. Perhaps a larger stake by Gecamines and higher royalty charges, etc.

My guess is that the funds raised were to go on development and M&A. Most funds as stated by Management would be spent on Kinsevere II, but I also suspect (hope), it would also finance Kinsevere stage III. Additionally a larger stage II Mutoshi development. Along with fast tracking other developments in Africa and the DRC.

We will just have to do a lower CAPEX development. Or wait out these terrible market conditions. TSX has been ugly the last couple of weeks. But copper has bounced back to $3.25. So we can only hope we won’t get washed out to sea in the storm.

I’m very concerned we are now vulnerable to a hostile takeover bid in the short-term. We need the contracts issue resolved soon.

Hang in there folks.

KKR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $36.69K 1.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25692 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 51842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.