KOG 0.00% 0.2¢ kilgore oil & gas limited

placement of 2 billion shares at .001 cent, page-14

1. 10,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    I think @ the end of the day when you have to issue 2B shares @ .001 to raise funds it kinda says it all whats the next step only consolidation and do the same again probably on this crews track record now :(.............. 2011 will sort out the companys who play this game IMO and there is only one thing to do and that is cut your losses and invest in a company that sets out to achieve what you bought it for in KOG,s case they lost me in the heads when they chased CSG in QLD and what has come of that nothing , and it looks like the US gas fields are a total failure even though our directors got performance bonus for drilling them Woopie doo isnt that there job .......So now crew there is only one thing to do with this rabid dog and thats put it to sleep now and the only way to do that is pull it,s funding and stop feeding this management to do it all again and again its just a joke now KOG .........Very sad story KOG and has cost believing holders like my self a bundle due solely to doji management :(

GB

P.S

In my disclosure i show a POSITION i only have my Oppies left and they in a bankrupt position now for sale @ .001 and how stupid is that !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.