RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

placement prices

1. 2,343 Posts.
    30 oct 2007 18,150,000 million shares at 49 cents

4 apr 2007 50 million shares at 50 cents

top 40 hold close to 75% and no substantial holders issued placement stock have sold.

the first rule of the sharemarket is that the big players dont like losing. the sp looks
    RS at the moment but believe me a major pump is coming. i have been in this game so long and seen it all before so many times. i cant understand who would be selling 6-8 weeks from drilling maybe the worlds largest undiscovered oilfield that has been drilled before and hit oil. the amazing thing about the market is that most people are sheep. they only buy when they see the herd moving. the big money is made getting set while everyone looks on. i have been buying these all week(the only person i reckon) and have tripled my holdings. range will be so easy to move when the funds decide too and you can bet it will be soon and when you least expect it. remember how ego was pumped from 1.2 to 6 way before drilling and they only had 15% of a gas field. i will keep on saying it, buy all you can under 50 it will be the easiest money you ever make on the market.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.