MMN macmin silver ltd

placement should be the base ?, page-27

1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1144
    re: buffett, soros - ah, wrong name As far as I'm concerned this is pure fabrication! As far as I'm aware, Soros does not own silver bullion. He does in fact own 20% of Apex Silver! I dare say the report is an interview with a person that thinks he knows what's going on but in fact does not know jack sh#t!

Always happy to be proven wrong by those that have proof that Soros owns 130M oz of silver. You will find they stuffed the name up and it should have been Buffet!

Now the real reason for the drop was because the price had risen too fast (vertical) and a correction was imminent to anyone that has traded silver since 2004! A glaring divergence was that MMN and BSG did not break to new highs with silver. Ala 2004!

Where to from here, well I expect a rally back to US$14.50 and then a final drop to US$10.50ish. Then back the truck up!!

That's what I have been working on and hence my reduction of my MMN by 50% over the last two weeks! Of course a break above 46c will prove the above scenario wrong!

I expect to be able to buy MMN in low 30's and BSG $1.60 - $2.00.

Time will tell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.