RHM 0.00% 30.5¢ richmond mining limited

placement strategy, page-13

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Agree with Nick
    They should come out and say "the 1.5m is to fast track naracoota this quarter because the company regards it to be highly prospective etc."

If management are atuned to market taste, they will put everything on hold to initiate naracoota exploration asap - this should be their only focus for the next 3 months, minimum... their only other focus should be to tell the market all about it i.e. every man and his dog should know that a WELL FUNDED exploration program is being FAST-TRACKED on a prospect about 1km away from 16% copper grades (that's average grade!).

Hanging in there for that announcement Nick

To those that speculate that the placees just took a profit of 5c, you could not be further from the truth - insto's don't clean up a quarter of a small cap's equity, which is this undervalued, to take a 5c profit within a few days of placement. You'll find that most of the time when placements like this take place, the majority of stock is escrowed for 6-12months anyway

Technically this stock still looks textbook for a breakout that's about to put on 20-30c short term. The pull back today is low volume which means even though the entire registry has just turned over, all the fresh money (including placement cash) is still IN and shares are running out (options too) - looking forward to a speedy recovery to the 20/21c level followed by a booster on high volume to new highs. I have taken the opportunity today to buy more

Jmo, please dyor before next breakout

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.