KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Placement was $1.50 on 28/3/23, page-10

1. 2,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1682
    I once had Lynas shares and found that waiting for things to happen in Malaysia was very frustrating. Stupid stunts like the Government there approving a licence to operate, but then taking 6 months or whatever to actually issue it. End result is that I resolved to never again touch a stock that did its business in Malaysia. The same thing is happening to me again here with Thailand. It is Thailand though that will come out of this badly- I for one wouldn’t be investing in any other company doing its business there. I feel pretty confident though that our payday is getting near - thanks to RSK’s perseverance. I do think the company could do a bit more to help itself, certainly on the communications with shareholders front. it could also be more proactive about addressing the ongoing manipulation that has been plaguing our share price. Just as Bank of America pumped the share price to $2.40, it and others have taken it down again - all illegally with the assistance of our ASX’s providing a platform that allows this illegality to occur. lol, maybe I should add Australia to my list of countries not to invest in!

As for your plan CHN to invest in banks, I’m not sure it’s the right time for that.

Last edited by Wary1: 07/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.37 $1.34 $367.6K 272.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 1462 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.