MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

placement, page-7

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Indeed, indeed - IMO this was wrong all along.
    They had the votes a very long time ago and yet they didn;t buy back then (2008 i think??).

Their history with this company may/should follow them around like a bad smell for the rest of their professional lives IMO.
    They are a disgrace to Directorships and have contributed a bad name to the industry of outrageous Directors incentives/wages.

I certainly will question their every step from now, as a direct result of their cleverness with MAE in decreasing shareholder value and increasing their wages.

I wonder how AMP feel about the fact that they bought in and sold out without having had all the info - much of the info was only released a year later from what i can tell.

I wouldn't be surprised if a class action still comes because i personally can;t say that certain things weren't illegal that have gone on (which is not saying that they were either, but saying that it may need to be deliberated on by experts by bringing in the likes of P+N Petroleum and the experts that they sacked years ago, who appraised the field in it's so called heyday).
    I wonder if they can discuss it all now - wonder what the statutory limitation is for their gag order or whatever its called?

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.