SLX 3.60% $4.55 silex systems limited

Butcherboy, I dont agree with you on that thought saying price...

1. 428 Posts.
    Butcherboy, I dont agree with you on that thought saying price will retreat on that basis. ie.Because we have had placement of 10% say of issued capital at 5.40 all the shares will drop to that level.
    You seem to pass over the fact that it has provided a swag of cash and with further shareholder takeup [january]will give cash of close to 100mil. plus the already held cash on hand in the bank..,,also considerable. The use of this cash is to further create a dominance in an indusry in which we are out there with the leaders. Its not being blown on prospective mining leases it is being seriously invested with established returns and breakthrough technologies..
    This cash enhances our market position and should give great confidence to shareholders that we raised so much cash with the issue of so few shares.
    I have been suprised it has not been seen in a more positive light by other posters and discussed more. I dont think it should be under 6 dollars or even 60. dyor. Thats how I perceive it anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.