GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Dazt, you are missing some of the basics in respect of the legal...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Dazt, you are missing some of the basics in respect of the legal process.

If you take your complaint to ASIC they will determine the merits of the case based on information presented (including their ability to verify it), and the liklihood of securing a prosecution.

If it gets that far, the courts will decide what is fact and what is unsubstantiated opinion. That assessment, and the extent to which law/regulation has been broken, will determine the appropriate punishment.

Furthermore, a claim that is not supported by a court ruling does not automatically become an issue of libel.

As a former GDN holder myself, I feel that I too have legitimate claims in regard to aspects of the management and reporting of the company. I have spoken to ASIC and will make my complaint in due course.

Coldhelium, people will know in their hearts what the truth is, but if by "prevailing" you mean people will be "held accountable" then I'm not so sure. I say that only because there does not appear to be a strong track record of companies and their management being held to account for their misdemeanours.

Having said all that, your position and your convictions have my full respect and support.

Cheers,

-Disco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.