GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Vokatron, you still don't get it."I feel bore when I see people...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Vokatron, you still don't get it.

"I feel bore when I see people once valuated this company as good and when they are at loss, just throwing it into the bin".

I'll say it again: My posting was was an attempt to put a value on GDN IF PB3 FLOWED COMMERCIALLY. You'll note that it was a conditional statement - was that condition met? Did I in any way stop PB3 from flowing commercially?

"May be you have been driven by greed and now you are angry". In respect of myself, you are half right - not only was I greedy, but I combined that with poor judgement with the result that I lost six figures on GDN. But no, I am not angry. I made my peace with my losses long ago.

Finally, you were on 'Ignore' because I got sick of your relentless and baseless ramps. Please take the time to understand the difference between research and ramping (the latter being something without supporting evidence or reasoned argument). So it is a bit rich that you, guilty as you are of baseless ramping, now question my motives.

Maybe it is time to admit that you too, got seduced by the 'GDN vision'. It is time to get some glasses...

Walbrook, to take someone off Ignore navigate to My Account -> My Favourites. There you'll see the list of ignored users with Remove links next to them. Just remember to put them back on Ignore when you are done...

-Disco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.