CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

I bailed out a while ago when one of the DT traders did a bunker...

1. 328 Posts.
    I bailed out a while ago when one of the DT traders did a bunker got going...

I have a few left that I free carried through and will leave them now as a bottom of the barrel venture.

I thought I also saw something in this on my travels around the world, but now being able to pick up a cheap SIM card in almost any country I travel in, the internet is now a no hassle problem when I am on the go. I REALLY wanted to see this roll out to the major international airports in the world but hell, I can go an have a cup off coffee now at most, get a wifi token given to me for a cost of the coffee and surf away!

Look, PIE has a place, but just in the too hard and too slow basket. Needs a uptake of a mega player (not TLS, I am talking Google or a company with just as much push)

Now imagine if APPLE did something like this... be a over night smash, PIE would roll over in a week, end of story...

We need a B I G... I mean B I G player now...

Cash burn and increase number of shares will mean a lower price for some time... maybe longer then most can wait as most markets can out-wait a player... I have heard enough ramping on this now to last me a life time. Just will like always, believe the facts and figures when they come.

Facts and figures do not lie, cannot ramp and are the cornerstone of such investments. Not just hope on the fly...

Don't invest more then you can lose or don't invest if you don't have time...

These are just words of a rambling man after a scotch or three... not advice in the least...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.