CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

I honestly do feel for the majority of holders. Almost 1.2b...

1. 5,277 Posts.
    I honestly do feel for the majority of holders. Almost 1.2b securities on issue now.

Time to revisit a few quotes from the last few days from just one poster. Daylef - is this the kind of speculation that you like to see, because in my opinion it is leading to a great amount of distrust on this forum for newcomers. Why would anybody now believe anything anybody writes. Some are positive about the future of PIE which is fair enough. Others are just being downright damaging and I am guessing that the company does not appreciate such ridiculously lofty expectations being rammed down people's throats.

i will bet my goolies that the cr will not be under 2c...i think the strike price will be 2.3c..

A Trading halt for 3 days tells me that the price struck is a great deal higher than 2.3c.with some big hitters about to hit the register.

A large Broking House with Corporate clients is what Pie need.The Cr will be done at 2.3c.{my opinion only}

.So goldie you wait for your lockers to sprout wings mine will on Monday...lol...

."Why would Pie go into TRADING HALT for 3 days for a CR to raise a mere $1 or 2 Mill?....Pie put out the UPDATE to inform shareholders of the Enormous growth in the year to follow.So i feel the TH was for a reason ,my feeling is that we are all going to be surprised and as TT has said ,the sp could open up over 3c.

logic tells me that to raise a mere $1 or 2 Million is overkill going into TH for 3 days...on Monday your investment should be positive

The Deal for thr CR was done when Telstra announced that the Pie Webphone was a success.The sp didn't run past 3c for a reason.On monday i feel the Loyal shareholders will be more than pleased

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.