CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

placement, page-91

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi GS

Thanks for the reply.

Have reread my post and have to agree it is a little personal. Phrases such as 'hipocrisy' etc are provocative. My apologies if I have caused offence.

Please note, I have copied your response and responded in capitals (not shouting) in an attempt to differentiate - hope it works.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi TT, thanks for your "quick" points. My replies are below to each point.

Tiger, I'm sure Itsagas and Petunia will appreciate you leaping to their defence. However, as I have explained to your previously, I am trying to understand this company better with a view to investing, and am discussing valid point on a discussion forum - as happens on all other company threads on HC.

HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE TROUBLE COMING TO THIS CONCLUSION FROM YOUR POSTS. TO ME, YOU SEEM TO HAVE ALREADY FORMED YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING OF PIE, AS WE ALL HAVE. TO ME YOUR POSTS ARE CONSISTENTLY CRITICAL ENOUGH TO SUGGEST THAT YOU WOULD BE UNLIKELY TO EVER INVEST IN PIE. THEREFORE MY CURIOSITY AROUND YOUR MOTIVATION. HAVE TO ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE MY BIAS HERE AS A HEAVILY INVESTED SHAREHOLDER.
    IF YOU REALLY ARE A POTENTIAL INVESTOR (WHETHER YOU EVENTUALLY INVEST OR NOT) MY GENUINE APOLGIES FOR MISREADING YOUR POSTS.
    I SUPPOSE SOME OF MY SUSPICION COMES FROM YOUR POSTS WHERE YOU HAVE REQUESTED HARD NUMBERS. TO ME THESE POSTS PORTRAY A STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF ESTABLISHED COMAPNIES AND THEIR APPROPRIATE VALUATION BUT I DONT THINK THIS PHILOSOPHY APPLIES TO SPEC STOCKS. ALL IMHO. PIE SURELY IS A CLASSIC SPEC STOCK WITH A MARKET CAP UNDER $20M, NO SUBSTANTIAL (CONTRACTED) INCOME AND ITINERANT TRADING PATTERNS. THE REASON I AM HEAVILY INVESTED IS I BELIEVE THAT THE LIKELIHOOD OF A TELSTRA DEAL IS STRONG AND IF IT IS SEALED, WILL LEAD TO A SIGNIFICANT SP RISE. EVERYTHING ELSE GOING ON BETWEEN NOW AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT (SUCCESSFUL OR NOT) IS WHAT IS CLASSICALLY CALLED 'BACKGROUND NOISE'.

It is unfortunate that you believe that only positive views should preside.

LITTLE UNFAIR BUT CAN UNDERSTAND SOMEWHAT GIVEN MY APPROACH.

I have made valid predictions and they have all come to fruition - well more so than those spruiking everything that the company comes out with.

BEGS THE QUESTION THAT IF YOU ARE SO INSIGHTFUL, WHY INVEST - EVER - JUST TRYING TO GIVE AN INSIGHT INTO MY ORIGINAL POST. WHERE DOES THIS APPROACH LEAVE YOU IF PIE IS SUCCESSFUL - NOTING THAT IT IS FAIR GAME TO DREDGE UP POSTS FROM 4-5 YEARS AGO.

I find it interesting that the wholly positive supporters are not giving their views on the 1.6c capital raising.

HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS AS A VERY APPPROPRIATE QUESTION. FRANKLY DISAPPOINTED AND THINK ALL HOLDERS HAD HOPED WE COULD RAISE CASH AT A HIGHER LEVEL OR FROM A 'DEPOSIT' ON A TELSTRA CONTRACT. ALSO HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HERE THAT I HAVE FALLEN INTO THE WISHFUL THINKING TRAP. PREVIOUS POSTERS HAVE WARNED OF A CAP RAISING GIVEN THE KNOWN CASH POSITION (NOT SURE IF YOU WERE ONE OF THEM, BUT IF SO - KUDOS TO YOU ALL!) AND IN HINDSIGHT, I FELT (HOPED?) A TELSTRA DEAL WAS CLOSER THAN IT IS NOW. AGAIN, THIS IS AN EVERY DAY OCCURRENCE FOR SPEC STOCKS AND WE ALL SHOULD MAKE ALOWANCE FOR THIS WHEN INVESTING AS WE DO. THERE ARE NO NUMBERS!! THE DECISION ON THIS ONE AT THIS POINT IN TIME IS REALLY EASY AND SIMPLE. BET ON A TELSTRA DEAL OR NOT - THE REST IS 'BACKGROUND NOISE.
    '
    As for agendas, I put it to you, what is the agenda of those who dismiss or discuss anything construed as negative?

REFER ABOVE.

No I did not quote you. They were all quotes from Itsagas. Reread my post. TAKE THIS AS READ AND WILL LEAVE TO GASSY TO RESPOND.

No I didn't. Reread my post. AGREE TO DISAGREE.

Well please get your breath back because there is no need to lose it if you don't understand a point. Investing is not like cheerleading or barracking for your favourite footy team. Each investor is selfish and out to make as much money as possible...unless you are different. It is the name of the game. Opel was questioning loyalty or shareholders. As far as I'm concerned, loyalty shouldn't come into investing. I STILL RECKON YOUR COMMENT IS FAIRLY PROVOCATIVE & THERFORE MY RESPONSE - AGAIN AGREE TO DISAGREE.

Good luck to all.

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.