ACF 0.47% $1.07 acrow limited

placement

1. 35 Posts.

Noble is one of the few production-focused growth companies within the gold sector. It's another big winner in the making and reminds me of Kingsgate and Medusa earlier in the cycle.

This placement is a great deal priced to make money. The last placement was 39c in 2010 and the stock never traded near issue price and went up to 75c within 6 weeks.

I understand from speaking with BGF that the company will use funds raised to expand production throughput from 2.7 to 3mtpa, secure their own power generator as a backup to grid power, procure more efficient mining vehicles and equipment, and hire more mining personnel. The aim is to run a Newmont-level efficient top-tier operation despite its mid-tier company size.

The stock is starting to outperform early stage developers like Azumah, Ampella and Gryphon, and should do even better once commissioning takes place. Remember Bibani is 100% owned and the company is totally unhedged. I'd much rather see them raise capital, particularly in light of the losses Adamus suffered with their hedgebook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.005(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $320.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.06 $161.3K 151.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5291 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.