PPY 0.00% 1.2¢ papyrus australia limited

In regards to my last post:To the recipients of the latest...

1. 60 Posts.
    In regards to my last post:

To the recipients of the latest placement:

SUCKED IN!!!!!

I guess I had better explain myself a little better.

There have been many placements by PPY. To date they invariably follow the same pattern:
    Exciting news is given
    The share price goes up
    The placement is made
    The share price goes down

I think there was one time in around 2007 where recipients of a placement were able to recoup their original investment, and in fact make a profit. That was a long time ago. There have been four or five placements since that time. I don’t think any recipient had an opportunity to recoup their investment since then. I can’t see how this will be different. The usual excellent sounding news has been given. In reality, the company has absolutely no chance of becoming cash positive for at least the next two years, while the new factory is set up and trialed. Where will the share price be then?!
    How many more placements will be made in the mean time? They usually lose around 4 million a year (based on income minus costs). That means they will have to find another 6 million or so before they will make a dime.

One thing this company excels in and that is generating excitement. Perhaps when this is all finished there will be a spot for them in a P.R. company or the media!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.912M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 9998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.