HDR hardman resources limited

re: Placement- HDR being pushed down Did you see the close - a...

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    re: Placement- HDR being pushed down Did you see the close - a 350k sell order at 71 came in the final minute and it looked like it might finish at 70.

If this placement is happening, its been a very cynical and manipulative sell down. Really pi**es me off. Good news all round, an open briefing with Ted, and a report by Patersons that gives HDR a value of $1.25 and still it is being sold down. I was starting to worry like jswood about the Mauritanian government or some other reason it was falling, but this placement would explain it. Although placementees (?) generally like to get their shares at a discount ... does that mean HDR should be back up where it was before this selloff or higher?

If there is a placement at 70 cents then it has already been factored in and I would not expect a further fall due to the dilution. The share price should rise after the placement and as someone else on this thread said, hopefully with this "floor" under HDR (institutions having bought at 70 cents) then the market should in future respond positively to good news and not sell it off.

If there is to be a placement then let's hope we are informed of what's happening soon (wishfull thinking).

All my interpretation only.

Cheers

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.