AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Just got back,couldnt look at the thread todayGlad i didntFunny...

1. 7,453 Posts.
    Just got back,couldnt look at the thread today

Glad i didnt

Funny to see the downrampers on here lol

All the 1s who thought they would be one minute millionaires

What a great result,clever management imo,why not secure our future capital now?strike while the irons hot!

I have a feeling capital will not be easy to raise in the future as the europe crissis hasnt gone away,or solved it

Banks etc are already complaining about the extra cost of funds etc from overseas,and cygnet have been our cash cow before and good luck to them if they make a quid,they saved our bacon last time

You blokes would boo santa claus!13.5C IS A GOOD PRICE,sucked in to the leaches that got burned,live by the sword ,die by it,thats the game you play

Dont winge and call it a pump if you didnt get it right

Longtermers know exactly what this means,this placement puts a nice floor in the price imo,i cant remember the last time a share stayed under the placement price for too long,
    and i heard whispers today big things coming for mnm

Im more confident than ever,and cant believe the attitude on this thread?There must be alot of newbies i reakon if your crying about this placement lol lol

Time will tell,i reakon they will cry about how they lost out on the fmg of coal id say

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.