PEK 0.00% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

placement, page-63

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Lighthouse, just for the record, and im not saying you are of this line of thought, but what are your views about world banking and jewish involvment, are we being conspired against? Just wondering about your chosen name, and the link at the bottom of your posts...

You are free to your own thoughts just thought I better clear this point up early so i know how to interpret your posts.Crazy box or not crazy box! Lol! Im pretty open minded, none of the experts on S.W Football are in the crazy box. Not yet....! Lol!

Bren the MD Mangolis is based in NYC. As the home spiritually is where the mother is the company is where the MD is. Roths are progressive enough to have branched out from NYC but their power base and old big money investors will mainly be there. The Roth family are outta there.

NYC is the financial capital of the world, we are now involved there too albeit a baby step.

If anyone wants an exciting project, work out who the investor is.

Remember the hype and SP run that Conglin Yu (Conglin Who? I said), caused when he took stakes in some Aussie REE companies.

Well its quite possible that the big money U.S investor who to this point has stayed undisclosed, may be a name we have seen in the Fin Review, or New Idea! This could have a huge noteriety and gossip value silver lining!

Jennifer Aniston, Kramer, the guy who fires people with the crazy combover? The plot thickens... crazy theories encouraged here please! Lol!

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $39.97K 202.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177736 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 8393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.