FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

placement, page-61

1. 10,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3623
    SA1- That post makes zero sense (to me anyway).

Where does it ever mention that MAD is doing 5000m horizontals at Blue Ridge Dome. 5000m Hz - thats 16,500 feet - where are they doing 16,500 Hz fracced wells in the Bakken, EFS or any of those plays.

Don't think that Porosity and Permeability are issues for our salt domes.

Has everyone on this thread read the prospectus? The decline rate is discussed. The reservoir model calculation is discussed. The receovery percentage forn Proven (19%) and Probable (30%) using Humble Salt Dome as the analogous field. The methods of extraction are discussed along with the pros and cons. The chokes are discussed as are the sand packages.

If we are going to quote the prospectus Trader, then it also says:

"...review of production records and historical files was used as the basis for development of Reserve estimates for the Blue Ridge Salt Dome Field."

"...Reserve estimates obtained by this method are generally
    considered to have a relatively high degree of accuracy with the degree of accuracy increasing as production history accumulates."

MOST IMPORTANTLY it does state:
    "...Reserves determination for the Blue Ridge Dome was calculated by use of volumetric, analogy and historical production."

On the production aspect, it is realized that TX RCC has a 60bopd limit of production on Blue Ridge Dome wells. Also mentioned in the prospectus - and which fits well with the extraction strategy.

And a question for Ya - where does it say these are that BRD wells are Fracced? Am I missing something as this doesn't look like it needs fraccing. Costs them around $250K per well.

Just my thoughts. Net, Net - don't have issues with their reserves (but understand that with all reservoir engineering and 1P, 2P & 3P reserves/resources statements that they are estimates) and their production seems relatively on schedule at BRD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.