AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

placement, page-10

1. 13 Posts.
    Hi Plough,

1. I think one should not only look at the fact that the placement was made at a discount but also what other benefit placement is going to bring into the company (and the shareholders). IMO, the placement brings much greater value to the company (and the shareholders) then the dilution and other costs involved. As a shareholder, I am happy with the way management has directed company so far and willing to support in the long term.

2. IMO, I think the company has strong product and great potential and excellent management. I don't think we are merely "hoping" that the price will go up. As many others shared in this thread, I think the company has good leadership, product, future potential and now large institution who is going to support the company. I make investment decision based on the trading strategies I have (being mixture of fundamental and technical analysis) and not just "hoping" the price will go up.

3. I am sure speaking to the company will provide you better understanding of the company's product and allow you to have strong trust in the company and not just hoping that the share price will move up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 830816 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1299225 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.