AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Tulip.... WOW, a person that actually makes sense.I get so...

1. 616 Posts.
    Tulip.... WOW, a person that actually makes sense.

I get so frustrated at posts such as the one we have been discussing. This is the reality of AJX. It was dormant for a while, and now there is a guy that has come in and practically re-enjuvinated the company.

Im pretty sure (after looking at the history) the stock wasn't doing anything, and thats no reflection of the fact AJX didn't have a good tech, IMO it was probably more of a product of not having good leadership, but that has change now WITHOUT A DOUBT.

Ive been involved in Bio-Techs before that have only ever had an idea, that "with enough money" they can get something of the ground. AJX has a really good tech as in two awesome products, and Im sure there is a bit more to go, but the other reality is IMO, is that all they need to do is get it into the market.

Having had some exposure in some Techs and Bio-Techs it can take years and years to get of the ground, but AJX have gone like a bat out of hell and are moving in a great direction that is seeing things move faster. After speaking to the CEO a number of time (and may I add always has time for me) the big win for AJX right now, is the up and coming US Marine 2nd contract. If AJX gets that, then the company is on fire.

Instead of some people complaining about a placement which clearly helps the company, maybe some should consider being happy that we (shareholders) are getting regular news, and progress and IMO this is one of the few company's Im in that actually keeps their shareholders informed nearly once a month (if not more at times) and stock price that is slowly improving and a guy that appears to be running a tight ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3073733 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 185205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.